Argyle’s Community Trust are launching the PL2 Crew Membership – for under 16s – before this Saturday’s Dockyard Derby with rivals Portsmouth at Home Park.
Among the special benefits of being a Member of the exclusive PL2 Crew, Pilgrims’ mad youngsters will be coached by the Argyle first-team players and have special events laid on just for them.
Benefits that are available only to PL2 Crewers include:
• a quarterly e-newsletter featuring a Q&A with an Argyle player;
• free admission to an Argyle home match*;
• entry into a free prize draw to be a mascot for a game;
• a free exclusive members’ only football coaching day with the Argyle Community Trust and the Argyle first-team squad at the training ground;
• special events, such as a behind-the-scenes tour of Home Park.
The first e-newsletter will be sent out in December, along with details and dates of the special events for PL2 Crew members only.
Becoming part of the PL2 Crew for the 2013-14 season will cost just £20.
PL2 Crewers must be under 16 years old. Membership runs from June-May.
For a registration form please click on the below:
PL2 Crew Leaflet
Registration forms can also be picked up from Home Park.
*The match will be a Saturday fixture which will be confirmed by December 1, 2013. Adults accompanying a PL2 Crew Member will need to have a relevant ticket for the game. Unaccompanied children will be supervised by the Community Trust staff from 1.30-5pm. Parents will be responsible for collecting their children from outside the Family Zone for All. If the PL2 Crew member is already a club Member, they will be able take a friend for free instead.