Plymouth Street Games provide free or low cost sports sessions across the city, opening up a world of vibrant and engaging activities to young people aged from 11 – 25.
The project places particular emphasis on youth leadership, enabling participants to thrive in an environment focussed on fun, enjoyment and social interaction.
Street Games at a glance…
• Free or low cost sport on your doorstep
• There is a national Doorstep Sport training academy
• A national youth volunteering programme
• A national young women and girls programme
• A programme of sports events and festivals
Plymouth Street Games is part of the Doorstep Sport Clubs operating across the City and you can find out more about the project by contacting our Community Cohesion Officer Dan Hart on 01752 562561 ext.4 or email email@example.com