Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £18,500 – £20,500 plus benefits
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Reports to: Business and Impact Manager
Start Date: August 2021
Closing date for applications: Friday 23rd July 2021 5pm
Argyle Community Trust is looking to recruit a Data and Information Administrator who will be responsible for collating and monitoring data and insight to measure and present the impact that Argyle Community Trust has on local communities, stakeholders and funding partners.
As a registered charity, Argyle Community Trust works collaboratively with Plymouth Argyle Football Club and with many partners across several sectors, where sport and physical activity has proven to be the ideal tool for creating lasting engagement and valuable community impact.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting project staff and programme managers in the creation and use of a range of monitoring and evaluation processes to measure outcomes, track progress, inform learning reviews and communicate results both internally and externally.
We are looking for candidates who have proven experience of operating, developing and managing monitoring and evaluation systems/frameworks as well as experience of collating and evaluating data to evidence impact. It is important that candidates have strong communication skills, ensuring they are confident to present findings and action plans effectively and efficiently. Experience and knowledge in capturing, recording and interpreting data is essential, along with skills and experiences in developing spread sheets, system monitoring and report development.
The Data and Information Administrator will manage and compile all data requirements for ACT programmes and participants as well as from online bookings. The successful candidate will need to work across multiple CRM systems, including Views, Open Play and Salesforce. The post holder will also need to understand and work in line with Argyle Community Trust Strategic aims and support the development of a Theory of Change.
The post holder will be responsible for ensuring that the Trust continually updates data and security policies in line with best practice.
Argyle Community Trust is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Argyle Community Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all participants on our programmes and promotes robust policies to ensure that our staff and volunteers adhere to safe practices. The successful candidate will be subject to undertaking basic DBS checks prior to employment.
If you can meet the specifications and would like to become part of the Argyle Community Trust team, please complete our online application form https://forms.gle/pVDyw3boUP1aHoGu6
In your covering letter you should draw on relevant aspects of your experience, including paid employment and voluntary work or training to demonstrate how your skills, experience and personal qualities match the requirements of this job specification. If you would like further information or wish to discuss the post please contact Actrecruitment@pafc.co.uk
For further information about the work of Argyle Community Trust and our strategic aims visit https://argylecommunitytrust.co.uk/about-us/
Key Duties will include:
• Manage Argyle Community Trust’s internal monitoring system, Substance Views, in order to measure quantitative and qualitative performance.
• Provide training and support to staff to ensure that they are competent users of monitoring toolkits, processes and systems
• Support Programme Managers and project staff to develop toolkits to support the monitoring of outcomes and indicators for their Argyle Community Trust programmes.
• Collate and centralize data administration to improve the Trust’s tracking of participant pathways.
• Oversee internal monitoring and evaluation quality assurance processes to ensure staff are performing in line with project KPIs.
• Support Argyle Community Trust’s NCS Team by overseeing their sign-up admin duties and managing the sign-up customer journey.
• Upload courses onto Open Play bookings system and ensure they are linked to internal systems.
• Monitor course/customer bookings on Open Play and liaise with relevant staff with updates and capacity.
• Liaise with customers regarding Open Play bookings and ensure that they have a positive customer service experience with our booking systems.
• Work towards the Trust’s aim and objectives as outlined in the strategic plan
• Data Security – ensure that the Trust continually updates and implements policies in line with best practice, ACT data security policies and GDPR.
• Ensure that any changes, amendments to policy, legislation and good practice is implemented thereby ensuring that the Trust is operating to its optimum and adhering to all general data protection procedures.
• Collate all collected data and lead on reporting back to relevant remits, personnel and monitoring programmes to submit to funders.
• Lead on the input of data into the support system and advise staff on development opportunities by providing or reviewing project-specific reports and evaluations.
• Contribute to the production, quality control and promotion of evaluation and learning reports, including the annual Community Club of the Year application and ACT Annual Impact Report.
• Quality assure all data collection and data management
• Regular reviews with staff of specific programmes, supporting their end-of-year reporting process.
• Produce regular impact reports, identifying where there is a need for future projects and opportunities to sustain projects.
• Provide performance updates to both the management and leadership team.
• Improve how we use our data to ensure impact is evidenced, as well as help to identify risks within the business.
• Identify methods of disseminating findings, both internally and externally, to deepen the understanding and acknowledgement of the Argyle Community Trust’s impact in the community.
• Argyle Community Trust Leadership Team
• All Argyle Community Trust Remit Managers and Project Officers
• Premier League Charitable Fund
• English Football League Trust
• National Citizen Service
• External platform providers including Views Substance and Open Play
Full Job Description