THE New Year has brought a range of exciting new opportunities for enthusiastic footballers across Cornwall.
Our dedicated traineeship programme for 15-24 year-olds kicked off at the start of January and provides people not current in employment, education and training with renewed focus to achieve their career goals.
All of our PL Kicks and Onside projects are also back up and running. Both of these are free of charge and a full list of venues and times are outlined below.
- St Austell (Poltair Park) onside Monday 5-6pm
- Camborne (Pengegon Parc) Kicks Tuesday 5-6pm
- Redruth (Harmony Close) kicks Tuesday 6-7pm
- Helston Sports Centre MUGA Wednesday5-6pm
- Truro (Hendra Skate Park) Onside Friday 6-7pm
- Camborne (as above) Kicks Friday 6-8pm
- Redruth (as above) kicks Friday 6-8pm
For more information on all these projects, please contact Social Inclusion Officer Ryan Hooper on firstname.lastname@example.org